VA Home Loans in California
- 5-Star Rated Mortgage Broker
- Special Mortgage Program for Veterans
- Get Finances for Your New Home
- We Are Professionals You Can Trust
- Office located in Los Angeles
Irina Dyakun, CEO
Have Questions? Reach us out:
Irina Dyakun, CEO
Free Consultation Form
What is a Veteran Home Loan?
A veteran loan is backed by a Veterans Administration and is established by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
To qualify for a VA loan, a borrower must present a certificate of eligibility to the lender. The certificate establishes the record of military service.
Invest in Real Estate Today
Make your dream come true! Do you have any questions so far?
Call us for a free consultation
Who is Eligible for a VA Home Loan?
To obtain veterans mortgage loans, you must get a COE – Certificate of Eligibility, which is issued by the Veterans Administration. Active duty, guard and reserve members, veterans and military spouses may qualify for the certificate.
Requirements for eligibility:
Active Duty Service Personnel
Service after 9/7/1980 (enlisted) or 10/16/1981 (officer)
Gulf War Service
- 7/26/1947 to 6/26/1950
- 2/1/1955 to 8/4/1964
- 5/8/1975 to 9/7/1980 (Enlisted)
- 5/8/1975 to 10/16/1981 (Officer)
A person must have served at least 181 days of continuous active duty.
Wartime - Service
- WWII: 9/16/1940 to 7/25/1947
- Korean: 6/27/1950 to 1/31/1955
- Vietnam: 8/5/1964 to 5/7/1975
A person must have served at least 90 days on active duty.
Selected Reserves or National Guard
The Benefits of a Veteran Home Loan
No Down Payment
No Prepayment Penalties
Bankruptcy is Ok
Lower Your Payments
Military Loan Types
VA Home Loan Process
4 Easy Steps to Your Dream Home
Talk to Us to Know Your Options
Enjoy a Home Shopping Experience
Get a Loan Approval on the Terms You Want
Enjoy Your Homeownership
How much is a VA funding fee?
If you are accessing a VA loan for the second time, you would need to pay a funding fee of 3.3%. A funding fee is waived for veterans who receive VA compensation for disabilities related to their service, surviving spouses who died and veterans who will receive compensation for service-related disabilities.
How to Get a VA Home Loan in California?
- First of all, you need to get prequalified to estimate what house you can afford based on your income and other financial factors.
- Another major step is getting pre-approved. If you are, then you will receive a pre-approval letter that will demonstrate that you are a serious buyer.
- When you find a loan approved home you need to put your offer. If you need a reliable agent in Los Angeles, California, we will gladly assist you and help you find the house that you need.
- Once you have a contract, the lender will order a VA appraisal of the property. Underwriters will evaluate your income and other financial documents.
- You sign all the documents at the loan closing and get the keys to your new home.