Construction Loans in California
- 5-Star Rated Mortgage Broker
- Get Finances for Your Construction
- Residential and Commercial Loans
- Hard Money Construction Loans
- Office located in Los Angeles
Irina Dyakun, CEO
Irina Dyakun, CEO
Free Consultation Form
Why Is Home Construction Loan for You?
If you have an ambition of building a custom home or commercial property, then your first concern is where the money will come from.
It is becoming increasingly difficult over the years to get the money for real estate projects via conventional construction loans issued by banks.
That’s where private lending hard money loans come into the picture. Hard money construction loans are often charged higher interest.
Invest in Real Estate Today
Make your dream come true! Do you have any questions so far?
Call us for a free consultation
How Do Construction Loans Work?
It is also crucial for you as a builder to have a reliable fund control company. Fund control companies protect the interests of all participants in the construction: investors, lenders owners, and the contractors. Companies that provide such services manage the disbursement of funds during the construction project in accordance with a job performance agreement.
The Benefits of a Construction Loan
Low initial payments
Getting a Construction Loan
Talk to Us to Know Your Options
Start a Loan Program
We Shop You Choose
Get a Loan Approval on the Terms You Want
Your Goal Achieved
- 7-15-day closings
- Same day decisions and quotes
- We lend up to 100% of lot purchase and up to 100% of the construction costs.
- Rates from 8.99-12%
- 1st-time builders OK
- Loan amounts starting with 100k and up
- Residential and commercial properties.
Apply for a Construction Home Loan
The application process takes 24-48 hours after it was received:
- Completed application.
- Plans, drawings, and permits (if applicable).
- Construction budget.
- Your experience or track record (if applicable).
- Credit report and Income may be requested in s case by case scenario.